Sunday, December 26, 2010

007 Calories

We watched Die Another Day yesterday. I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but neither James Bond, the beautiful spy girls, nor the bad guys [unless somewhere there's a Bad Fat Guy snacking on cats] ever actually eat anything.

I watched Pierce Brosnan spend two years in prison being waterboarded every day, then clean up and travel to three continents in two days, have sex, mix it up with the bad guys, have a tremendous and exhausting swordfight, have sex, drive an invisible car and then a really fast ice car, save the world, and have sex, and nothing passes his lips except one or two shaken-not-stirred. And there was a rumor of lobster at one time, but I'm not sure he got to it. He was busy having sex.

Okay, my mistake; I believe Halle briefly nibbles on a strawberry.

No wonder these people are so cute and height/weight proportional.

No comments: