Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh One Forty-four AM

I feel significantly sorry for myself when I don't get off of work until 1 AM vs. 11 PM. Three very busy days in a row, with admissions [I admit nothing!] and hopping up every five minutes to answer the phone or do a treatment or deal with a concern, plus multiple doctor's orders, leave me charting into the wee hours. I got to bed about 3 this morning, I mean, yesterday morning. So I come home and check my blog and yay! Readers. George made my day: "I love your blog, Arlene." Yay. And a comment via email by Bonita that made me laugh.

I've had a concern that I, being new to the technology, don't know how to check if anyone reads my blog; plus it isn't illustrated. So it relies on text to involve people, and I didn't know if anyone was interested. At first I scolded myself for the egotism of wanting readers. On reflection, on the way home, I realized, no. I just want the feeling of connecting to people.

Ah.

No comments: