Friday, November 5, 2010

"Woman" Is Not An Adjective

The other day I got off work where I was working with a man nurse. He used to be a man sergeant in the Army. Then I went to see my man dentist, but driving home I got a ticket from a man police officer, and when I got home it turned out my house was on fire, but it was saved due to the courage and persistence of the man firefighters. I was upset due to the fire, so I had chest pains, and I went to see my man doctor. He made a mistake and I had to sue him with the help of my man lawyer. I took a trip recently and arrived safely due to the skills of the man pilot. Tomorrow I'm taking my cat to a man veterinarian. We just had an election and across the country many people voted for man senators; every day I thank God we have a man president.

I sure would worry if we had a female president.

No comments: