Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two Minutes

I have about two minutes, as I need to get ready for work.

Love and radiance to all my friends and the Baha'is who are fasting this month. I'm doing my best to honor the Fast, although for many years I have been unable to physically fast, as it reduces me to the state of a nonfunctional jellyfish. But I have learned much about the spiritual meaning of the Fast since I lost the ability to physically fast.

Love and radiance to my family, who are on email daily trying to plan a family reunion sometime this summer.

My personal motto at work [I know, "whatsa motto with you?"] is simple: show up and shut up.

Still following the goal to change my relationship with God from primarily begging Him for help, to primarily basking in His love. Will see how that develops.

Time's up.

No comments: