Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Source

I think I want to start a new blog i.e. rename my blog. I noticed from Sitemeter that a lot of people are ending up at this site looking for information about wiener or weaner pigs. I feel a little sorry for them. What a cruel joke, to look for something serious like how to raise pigs, and end up with this nonsense! ; >

I would call the new blog The Source and it would be a synthesis between two of my favorite interests, faith and religion. The Source spiritually because of God being the source of life. The Source physically referring to the sun as the source of energy, which is utilized by plants during photosynthesis, which makes the energy, along with all the protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, carbohydrates and oils we ever need, available to us by eating them.

I have heard, "eat close to the source", i.e., eat foods still recognizable, whole foods. The source being the sun.

Whenever I can figure out how to link this site to the next, and design my new blog, I'll be set to change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a look at these guidelines:

http://www.bcca.org/bia/Blogging%20and%20the%20Baha%27i%20Faith.pdf

they will help you to get visitors who are looking for what you have