Monday, January 26, 2009

Voulez-vous Air France

A countdown is counting down until something goes boom. This is a countup to our Pilgrimage. This is Monday, the last day I work prior the flight, on the theory I would need at least one day off before heading to the airport on time. Wednesday, 2:00 PM, is the flight via Air France [voulez-vous toot sweet? What is their motto?] [Last summer we took Enayat's sister & family to Mt. St. Helens, visited by souls from around the globe. From a sweet couple speaking French to their 3-4 year-old boy, I heard the phrase, "toot sweet" which I took to mean, "right now!" I'm open to correction. "Voulez-vous," Abba notwithstanding, I have no idea what it means.]

Monday, work. Tuesday, goof off, sleep, maybe dog my husband in his chores, God willing shepharding him up to Tacoma for the night prior being picked up by the shuttle at 10 AM. [I moved up the 3 hour window for pick-up out of standard paranoia to four hours, and whaddya know, it snowed yesterday.] Wednesday get on plane. Thursday, land in Israel. Monday evening report to Haifa. Tuesday report to Pilgrim Center. Et voila.

Voulez-vous toot sweet.

2 comments:

Roger said...

Have a safe and blessed journey.

Weaner Pigs said...

Thank you!

Safe, I'm not worried about. On time, I am.