Thursday, October 1, 2009

Too Many Garbanzo's

Started new 12 hour schedule at work this morning. Tuesday I thought I was working Wed, then having several days off, so I scheduled car repair status post break in for Thursday morning, 7:30 AM. Was up late, woke up at midnight, woke at 5 AM, dropped car off about 8 AM, went to work at 10, just got home. Night of the living nurse.

Yesterday [my one day off, after schedule revisions] my husband showed up at Tacoma, having had an appointment downtown. I had just made some garbanzo beans so he had some. Later we went to dinner with Pearl at the Indian restaurant, Sumay. At the end of the evening, Enayat confessed that he had a dish of garbanzo beans downtown at the India Mahal, then my garbanzos, then more Indian food. We had a good laugh over that.

No comments: