Friday, August 28, 2009

Coda:Leeks All Week/ Soup For Sniffles

I didn't have that much of a runny nose, but I liked the alliteration.

I ate that Aphus of the Glaphus soup all week. It kept getting better; by the end of the week I was adding a carrot, mushrooms, and stirring in an entire bag of spinach [funny how spinach just melts into a soup] and adding lime at the end, even sweeter than lemons. I was using not just 3-4 but eight or nine cloves of garlic. And kept on with the delicious buckwheat noodles. Just better and better. Grating all that garlic and chopping all those onions cleared out my sinuses well.

Enayat loved it too.

Back to work with only a weaker voice than usual, still a bit feverish, a few sneezes, but not such a sore throat and less of a cough.

Don't worry, it can't be caught online.

No comments: