Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Top of My Head

"The limbs of my body testify to Thy unity, and the hair of my head declareth the power of Thy sovereignty and might."

~Baha'u'llah, Copyright Baha'i Publishing Trust

Whatever the hair of my head declareth, I can never trust what comes off the top of my head in terms of facts, especially when I am blogging and my enthusiasm outruns my fact-checking. What can I say? The level of accuracy in this blog has become deplorable. What I need is a disclaimer to have the reader always look up whatever quotation or fact that I cite.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one cometh unto the Father except by me."

Baha'u'llah declared His mission publicly in 1863.

And my forehead is becoming dented by dint of my striking it whenever I discover my errors.

Perhaps when my friend George returns from Pilgrimage he can help me tune up my blog and add a disclaimer.

No comments: