Monday, February 16, 2009

Pilrimage Day # 5 February 6 2009

2-6-9 1730 Friday Pilgrim House

We slept in had a late breakfast, spent time at the Kodak store dropping off cameras and finding a store with an Israeli/American plug adapter for charging Enayat's cell. Six shekels. "While I'm sleeping in shekels and change . . . "

I rested at the hotel, as something I ate didn't agree with me, while Enayat returned for the photos before the store closed for Shabbat.

We walked down the Terraces, met our friend Penny from Australia, went to the Pilgrim House and the Shrines. I prayed for an hour, Enayat was in the Pilgrim House, he's just gone to pray.

Crows here are silver and black, the silver on the chest and like a cloak on the back. We heard a nightingale sing in the dark.

Evening: a wonderful talk by Peter Khan.

No comments: